Resident volunteers are needed to support the community, our common home. Are you interested in joining a Committee or forming a new Committee or working group? If so, please reach out to the Arlington Oaks General Manager, Abby Dalton at email@example.com. Thank you for your involvement.
- Chair: Samantha Platt
- Summary of the Committee's 2018 - 2019 Community Survey
- Community Garden (committee is inactive during COVID-19)
- Chair: Zack Stull
- Chair: Eric Johnson
- AO Lanscaping Committee Charter_rev Sept 2018
- Covenants - This committee is currently inactive; seeking Chair and Members - please reach out to Management Office if interested. The role of members of this committee is to review and advise the Board on requests from unit owners to repair, replace, or upgrade architectural items within their units. This committee reviews applications to ensure they meet the Association's Bylaws and Policies, and will maintain the overall appearance of the Community.
- Facilities - This committee is currently inactive. This was a temporary committee formed in 2010; click link to review purpose, project, and documents)
- Recycling and Trash (currently inactive)